Our Service Department’s number one goal is to keep you happy and warm all year round. We have a Service Technician on-call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week in order to ensure that you’re never left in the cold.
Choose one of our Service Plans to help maintain your heating equipment and safeguard you from costly repairs.
Equipment Service Plans
Kenmac Energy’s professional service team will keep your heating system working at maximum efficiency – saving you money on heating and extending the life of your equipment.
- Inspect and clean burner and ignition assembly, replace nozzle
- Inspect transformer and connections
- Inspect fuel pump and replace filter
- Cleaning the heating surfaces of the Home Heating Equipment
- Cleaning the flue gas passageways to the chimney and cleaning
- Tuning and adjusting the oil burner and controls / Efficiency Test
- Conditioning will be performed during the normal work week and normal working hours of the Company.
Parts Protection & Service Plan Coverage
- Fill and vent pipe assembly
- Vent alarm
- Float type fuel gauge
- Oil line (exposed)
- Oil filter
- Fuel pump and coupling
- Ignition transformer
- Ignition assembly
- Burner housing
- Burner motor (max. $85 installed)
- Burner airgate
- Burner fan
- One standard interior fuel storage tank***
- Air circulating single-speed fan motor
- Draft regulator
- Fan control
- Low limit control
- Surface aquastat or airstat
- Standard thermostat*
- Blast tube/End cones
- Pressure relief valve
- Pressure reducing valve
- Triple aquastat
- Combustion chamber**
- Block vent switch
Premium Parts Protection & Service Plan (Additional Parts Coverage)
- Circulating pumps
- Zone valves
- Expansion Tanks
- Auto air vent
If Kenmac Energy is unable to repair or provide parts and components for the furnace through obsolescence, Kenmac Energy will allow a $100 credit towards the purchase of a new heating appliance if required. Plan covers replacement parts of one per year.
Equipment Service Plans Terms & Conditions
- Add-on wood furnace or boilers, combination wood/coal/oil furnaces or burners, add-on electric plenum heaters/duct heaters, add-on heat pumps, add-on central air conditioning equipments, their components and operating controls are not covered by this agreement.
- Kenmac Energy shall not repair or replace under this agreements parts which may require repair or replacement due to negligence of customer or customer’s family from fire, flood or power failure.
- Kenmac Energy shall not repair or replace parts, or effect any change required in the heat distribution (duct) system, furnace heat exchanger, and other parts forming part of the hot water distribution system.
a) Add-on wood furnace or boilers, combination wood/coal/oil furnaces or burners, add-on electric plenum heaters/duct heaters, add-on heat pumps, add-on central air conditioning equipments, their components and operating controls are not covered by this agreement.
b) Kenmac Energy shall not repair or replace under this agreements parts which may require repair or replacement due to negligence of customer or customer’s family from fire, flood or power failure.
c) Kenmac Energy shall not repair or replace parts, or effect any change required in the heat distribution (duct) system, furnace heat exchanger, and other parts forming part of the hot water distribution system.
Kenmac Energy reserves the right to cancel the Agreement should the following occur:
a) A customer ceases to be a customer of Kenmac Energy. Premiums paid to Kenmac Energy under the Agreement will not be refundable.
b) Any service to or alteration of the equipment not performed by Kenmac Energy; or
c) Any use of heating oil in the equipment other than Kenmac Energy fuel
a) Kenmac Energy liability hereunder shall not extend to damage by fire, flood, war, labour disruption, Acts of God, or Government authority, damage caused by leaking oil storage tanks or by furnace failure while house in which equipment is located is vacant, impassible roads, or any other cause, whether or not of like nature, beyond Kenmac Energy’s reasonable control.
a) Kenmac Energy warrants that all services provided under the Agreement, will be performed in a skillful and professional manner.
b) Kenmac Energy shall have the right to determine whether any parts shall be replaced for the proper, safe and efficient operation of the equipment, and also whether a new or rebuilt part shall be used.
PERIOD OF AGREEMENT
The Agreement shall be in effect for a period of (1) one year from the date on which Kenmac accepts customer’s application card (the “Anniversary Date”) and shall continue from year to year thereafter.
a) Customer may cancel the Agreement only by giving notice of cancellation upon the following conditions
i) Not later than ten (10) days after the date on which a copy of the Agreement is received by customer;
ii) Thirty (30) days in advance of Anniversary Date.
b) Kenmac Energy may cancel the Agreement by giving notice thirty (30) days in advance of the date on which it wishes to cancel.
Kenmac Energy may make a change in the annual rate, effect at any Anniversary Date of this Agreement without prior notice. This agreement cancels and supersedes all previous agreements between Kenmac Energy and customer. The above terms and conditions, in conjunction with customer’s application card shall form the whole agreement between the parties.
This agreement is not transferable.
*limit one per living area
**maximum allowance of $50 installed
***maximum allowance of $50 installed for outside tank and $100 installed for inside tank