1) Pay at the office with cash, debit, cheque or credit card.
2) Mail a cheque.
3) Pay online. (How do I pay online?)
4) Pay by credit card.
We will automatically take your payment off your credit card on the 5th of the month following transactions.
If you do not want us to automatically charge your credit card, you may call in and give us your credit card number each month.
5) Automatic payments off balance from your chequing account.
We will automatically debit your chequing account for the total amount of your account on the 15th of the month following transactions.
OPTION B – Budget Plan
A budget plan is an equal monthly payment for your total yearly fuel costs. We take your last year’s volume and an estimated cost and divide this amount over 10 or 12 months. You can make your payments by:
1) pre-authorized debit from your chequing account on the 1st or 15th of the month.
2) post-dated cheques for any day of the month – not necessarily the same day each month.
3) credit card on the 5th of the month.
4) All budget accounts must be paid in full by August 31st for all domestic oil/propane heating accounts.
OPTION C – C.O.D. Account
HOW TO PAY ONLINE?
Kenmac Energy accepts electronic bill payments on account from most banking institutions. It’s fast, secure and you don’t need stamps!
Q: What is electronic bill payment?
The bill payment option allows you to make payments to your account at Kenmac Energy through your bank’s online banking facility.
Q: How do I add bills for payment using online banking?
Generally, to add a bill for payment you go to the bill payment page with your online banking institution that allows you to register bills for payment through online banking.
- Select “Kenmac Energy” from the list of billers, or if your financial institution has a search feature, type in the first couple letters of Kenmac Energy.
- You will then be prompted to enter your account number for the biller you are adding. Put in your Account Number from your most recent Kenmac Energy statement.
- You then add this biller to a memorized list of billers that you may access whenever you want to pay your bill online.
Q: How do I use the online bill payment option?
Your financial institution will guide you through this process. It is very straight-forward. In general, you:
- Select “Pay a Bill”.
- From the “Pay From” drop-down menu, select the account from which you wish to make the payment.
- From the “Pay To” drop-down menu, select “Kenmac Energy” from your personal list of bills you have set up for payment through online banking.
- Enter the amount of the payment you want to make in the Amount box.
- You will be asked to confirm your payment request.
- Be sure to pay by the payment due date allowing for the necessary time for the payment to reach us.